Day 73: March 14th

Polk Valley Park

At the end of this year and when I look back at this 365 project, I wonder what I will find?  Will I realize that winter itself is the bane of my existence?  Will I find that days like this one, blue sky days where Sam and I can take a real walk in the park are like gold to my soul?  How could it be that something so small, a time so finite and simple as a walk in the park, could have all that gravity and mean so much?  If I took the sum total of everything I read, hear, and see in the daily world, it would have you believe that there are far greater experiences and certainly things that a person could have.  Things that would look like real success.  I'm certain, though, that this walk in the park - the fact of being able to take it, to actually do it on my own two legs and with such a wonderful companion, is a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Anna. The Best things in life are truly free.

    ReplyDelete