Day 76: March 17th

Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo

To be honest, I have failed on my 365 project.  I missed taking a picture today!  No matter that I've taken about a million on all the other days, but the goal was at least one picture every day.  I will be back on track soon, though.  In the meantime, this picture was taken in December using my cell phone.  Entering Tokyo from the Narita airport, my driver explained that this is known as the Rainbow Bridge.  The most spectacular thing, though, was the fact that Mt. Fuji was visible in the background as the sun was setting.  My first glimpse of Fuji San!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice considering the depth of suffering in Japan just a few months from then. We truly are not in control and so why do we fight it. Mother nature has her own ideas and that is a powerful thought to consider.

    ReplyDelete