Day 114: April 24th

Little by Little

When we are sad we comfort ourselves by saying everythign will be alright.  It's not really going to be alright.  We are certainly going to die and so are our loved ones.  The thing is, at the same time that it is not alright, it really is ok.  Stay with me on this one...It's ok, because anyone who has a forever here on earth is a freak and sooner or later they would just be floating out in space, because everything around them will eventually come to an end.  Even Earth.  I'm happy, because who wants to think about taxes and health and will my retirement last until I die and what if I go blind and can't take pictures anymore?  Who wants to worry forever?  No one, that's who.  I mean, it's ok to be here now and for a certain amount of time, but not forever.  Please just not forever!

1 comment:

  1. This life is truly a blessing but as you stated, i don't want this to be my forever place either. I know there is a better forever place waiting for us. We'll enjoy these gifts here each day until we've made our mistakes, learned our lessons, given freely love and then we will gracefully move on to our Forever Place with Joy.

    ReplyDelete