Day 134: May 14th


There is this little stream that runs alongside the post office in my town.  The Maple trees that grow on either side of the stream are thick and full with leaves.  Maples are my favorite trees (although don't tell the Cherry Tree in the front yard!  She is convinced she is my favorite, because she is the most beautiful in Spring).  On this day I was in a hurry - lots to do on Saturdays.  I took care of business in the post office, sending a package to Brian in Iraq.  When that mission was complete, I rushed to my car and was about to drive away, but the trees caught my eye.  I pulled back over to the curb and grabbed the camera.

It's moments like this that have made me late to work and sometimes completely derails my plans.  What can I do?  When something needs to be photographed, who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment