Day 115: April 25th

Grape Hyacinths

I've been thinking about Deepak Chopra and how much I like to hear him talk.  He's written tons of books, but I haven't read any of them.  I'd rather hear him talk about them.  His voice soothes me, makes me feel good and like so much is possible.  On Saturdays he has a radio show and they play it over and over and over again throughout the day.  Anytime I travel in the car on Saturday I am listening to Deepak.

One day I will tune in and he will say, "Let me welcome my special guest.  Anna Capaldi is a devoted listener.  She hasn't read any of my books, but we are honored to have her here today.  She doesn't have anything to say, but we are just as pleased to have her listen in."

1 comment:

  1. I must agree because his books are a little hard to understand. What I mean is they are a hard read. But listening to him explain and teach is very rewarding. Also I think it helps to keep the teachings close to your thoughts when you have actually listened to them. He has pearls of wisdom. Very helpful in finding and sharing peace and love. This is our goal isn't it?

    ReplyDelete