Day 39: February 8th

These tangerines were meant for me and I for them.  Juicy, ripe, and plump.  When I eat them my own enzymes will interact with their chemical compounds and BAM! Supernutrition is achieved.  Well, at the very least the digestion and absorption of the nutrients in the fruit is allegedly optimal when one eats raw foods, such as these bad mama jamas.  I'm not willing to try it with, say eggs or meat, but fruits and veggies fer sure.  This idea that our biology interakes in specific ways with our food makes me believe that we shouldn't interupt the delicate nature of our ecosystem.  I believe we've evolved alongside it and it alongside us.  We're made for each other, like I said! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the pureness of fruit. I'm so glad you captured it's essence and have given us the whole view of it's necessity. Your words are as unbelievable as your pictures. Bravo, Bravo, Bravo (I'm standing up and clapping as I'm saying this) Bravo, Bravo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel healthier just having viewed and read this. :-)

    ReplyDelete