Day 109: April 19th

First Infantry

An army of rickshaws advances down the boardwalk in Atlantic City.  I took a brief hiatus there.  A little time away from the stress.  I'm sure some think I go there to secretly gamble, but I don't gamble...not a single quarter of mine goes into a slot machine.  Work is too hard to give the earnings away to the likes of Donald Trump.  The last time I checked, he was doing just fine, so I'll keep my quarters thank you very much.

The best part of this break was the fact that the temps were really warm.  I got a little sunburn in the part of my hair.  The beach was nice enough to sit on, but of course, it is too early to go into the water. Hallelujah, there is no snow!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo Anna. The commentary is even better. Ilove your take on Donald Trump doing just fine. Love it.

    ReplyDelete