Day 96: April 6th

It's turning out to be a very wet spring and colder than usual.  No surprise after this winter we've had.  I'm still needing a coat when I take the dog out.  When I work from home, I like to take her over to the park at lunch time, but the park is on a little hill and the wind is strong and cold up there.  Slowly, better days will come and we are both looking forward to it.  When it comes, will we complain about the heat?  I remember visiting Bangalore during Januaries and Februaries.  Once, we had a thick layer of snow on the ground here in Pennsylvania and it was bitterly cold.  It was just the opposite in Bangalore - about 92 degrees Fahrenheit.  One day I had an out-of-body experience as I listened to myself saying, "Oh my God, it's so hot!"  This says two things to me 1) Opposites of anything often yield the same experience - in this case, discomfort and 2) You cannot satisfy a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment