Day 30: January 30th

I’ve been experimenting with layering images over each other to see what end can be achieved.  For inspiration I peruse the web to see what other people are doing and then I pick and choose what works for me.  It’s a matter of deciding what colors, subjects and compositions align with my own aesthetic.  In other words, when I lay my eyes on an image how do I immediately feel?  Not ten minutes later, not after some consideration, but immediately.  That is the most telling and the most truthful moment.  Anything after that is contaminated by brain stuff.

In this image, I combined a contemplative portrait along with an Indian fabric pattern to create a visually dynamic abstract.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely takes my breath away. Words cannot express how I feel about this picture and your thoughts on the subject. Bravo Anna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo makes me smile. :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete