Day 9: January 9th

Not a fabulous photo - wasn't meant to be.  This is pure documentation of my 2010 Christmas tree.  As you can see, this is no ordinary Christmas tree.  It is my own creation and I am very happy with it.  No matter what you think or how many times you say "Charlie Brown" about this tree, it brings ME great pleasure.  That's why it is still hanging around my living room in January.  The vase was a bargain from the Ross store in Landsdale.  The twigs are from my own backyard.  I painted them with white spray paint.  The ornaments are more awesome than you can see here.  They perfectly mimic the vase - round, red and flat on the bottom.  Good luck trying to find a better set.  When on earth do you ever see Christmas balls that are flat on the bottom???

The picture above the tree is one I snapped while visiting the crypt of the Canterbury Cathedral in May last year.  It started to feel creepy so I turned to bust a move outta there.  I looked back one last time and saw how pleasant the arches and lighting were.  Snap snap and I was gone...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome "Christmas Tree" who would ever even think of looking for ornaments with a flat bottom and red ones at that. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete